Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tenor
The definition of tenor, the meaning of the word Tenor:
Is tenor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The adult male singing voice above baritone
- n. - The pitch range of the highest male voice
- n. - An adult male with a tenor voice
- n. - A settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- n. - The general meaning or substance of an utterance
- adj. - (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- adj. - Of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
Tenor is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in tenor: E N O R T
3 Anagrams of Tenor
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tenor:
35 words found using the letters in "Tenor"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words