Is tenor a Scrabble word?
Yes, tenor is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Tenor is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
7 definitions of the word tenor.
- (of a musical instrument) intermediate between alto and baritone or bass
- Of or close in range to the highest natural adult male voice
- The adult male singing voice above baritone
- The pitch range of the highest male voice
- An adult male with a tenor voice
- A settled or prevailing or habitual course of a person's life
- The general meaning or substance of an utterance
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in tenor?
3 Anagrams of Tenor
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tenor:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'tenor'.