Is rose a Scrabble word?
Yes, rose is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Rose is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word rose.
- Move upward
- Increase in value or to a higher point
- Rise to one's feet
- Rise up
- Come to the surface
- Come into existence; take on form or shape
- Move to a better position in life or to a better job
- Go up or advance
- Become more extreme
- Get up and out of bed
- Rise in rank or status
- Become heartened or elated
- Exert oneself to meet a challenge
- Take part in a rebellion; renounce a former allegiance
- Increase in volume
- Come up, of celestial bodies
- Return from the dead
- Of something having a dusty purplish pink color
- Any of many shrubs of the genus Rosa that bear roses
- Pinkish table wine from red grapes whose skins were removed after fermentation began
- A dusty pink color
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in rose?
4 Anagrams of Rose
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to rose:
There are 22 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'rose'.
- A: arose
- E: erose
- I: osier
- O: roose
- R: sorer
- Z: zeros