Is subject a Scrabble word?
Yes, subject is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 23 points in Words with Friends
Subject is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
15 definitions of the word subject.
- Cause to experience or suffer or make liable or vulnerable to
- Make accountable for
- Make subservient; force to submit or subdue
- Refer for judgment or consideration
- Possibly accepting or permitting
- Being under the power or sovereignty of another or others
- Likely to be affected by something
- The subject matter of a conversation or discussion
- Something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation
- A branch of knowledge
- Some situation or event that is thought about
- (grammar) one of the two main constituents of a sentence; the grammatical constituent about which something is predicated
- A person who is subjected to experimental or other observational procedures; someone who is an object of investigation
- A person who owes allegiance to that nation
- (logic) the first term of a proposition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in subject?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to subject:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'subject'.
- S: subjects