Is just a Scrabble word?
Yes, just is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Just is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word just
The meaning of just
10 definitions of the word just.
- And nothing more
- Indicating exactness or preciseness
- Only a moment ago
- Only a very short time before
- Exactly at this moment or the moment described;
- Used especially of what is legally or ethically right or proper or fitting
- Fair to all parties as dictated by reason and conscience
- Free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules
- Of moral excellence
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in just?
4 Letter Words
1 Anagram of Just
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to just:
Unscramble the letters in just
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'just'.