Is cutes a Scrabble word?
Yes, cutes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Cutes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
42 definitions of the word cutes.
- Separate with or as if with an instrument
- Cut down on; make a reduction in
- Turn sharply; change direction abruptly
- Make an incision or separation
- Discharge from a group
- Form by probing, penetrating, or digging
- Style and tailor in a certain fashion
- Hit (a ball) with a spin so that it turns in the opposite direction
- Make out and issue
- Cut and assemble the components of
- Intentionally fail to attend
- Be able to manage or manage successfully
- Give the appearance or impression of
- Move (one's fist)
- Pass directly and often in haste
- Pass through or across
- Make an abrupt change of image or sound
- Stop filming
- Make a recording of
- Record a performance on (a medium)
- Create by duplicating data
- Form or shape by cutting or incising
- Perform or carry out
- Function as a cutting instrument
- Allow incision or separation
- Divide a deck of cards at random into two parts to make selection difficult
- Cause to stop operating by disengaging a switch
- Reap or harvest
- Fell by sawing; hew
- Penetrate injuriously
- Refuse to acknowledge
- Shorten as if by severing the edges or ends of
- Weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- Dissolve by breaking down the fat of
- Have a reducing effect
- Cease, stop
- Reduce in scope while retaining essential elements
- Lessen the strength or flavor of a solution or mixture
- Have grow through the gums
- Grow through the gums
- Cut off the testicles (of male animals such as horses)
- A natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cutes?
1 Anagram of Cutes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cutes:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cutes'.