Is field a Scrabble word?
Yes, field is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Field is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
21 definitions of the word field.
- Catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket
- Play as a fielder
- Answer adequately or successfully
- Select (a team or individual player) for a game
- A piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed
- A region where a battle is being (or has been) fought
- Somewhere (away from a studio or office or library or laboratory) where practical work is done or data is collected
- A branch of knowledge
- The space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it
- A particular kind of commercial enterprise
- A particular environment or walk of life
- A piece of land prepared for playing a game
- Extensive tract of level open land
- (mathematics) a set of elements such that addition and multiplication are commutative and associative and multiplication is distributive over addition and there are two elements 0 and 1
- A region in which active military operations are in progress
- All of the horses in a particular horse race
- All the competitors in a particular contest or sporting event
- A geographic region (land or sea) under which something valuable is found
- (computer science) a set of one or more adjacent characters comprising a unit of information
- The area that is visible (as through an optical instrument)
- A place where planes take off and land
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in field?
3 Anagrams of Field
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to field:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'field'.