Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Cue
The definition of cue, the meaning of the word Cue:
Is cue a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- n. - Evidence that helps to solve a problem
- n. - A stimulus that provides information about what to do
- n. - Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
- v. - Assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
Cue is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in cue: C E U
1 Anagram of Cue
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cue:
1 word found using the letters in "Cue"
3 Letter Words