Yes, cue is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Cue is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word 'cue'.
- Assist (somebody acting or reciting) by suggesting the next words of something forgotten or imperfectly learned
- An actor's line that immediately precedes and serves as a reminder for some action or speech
- Evidence that helps to solve a problem
- A stimulus that provides information about what to do
- Sports implement consisting of a tapering rod used to strike a cue ball in pool or billiards
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cue?
1 Anagram of Cue
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cue:
There are 8 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cue'.