Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Tube
The definition of tube, the meaning of the word Tube:
Is tube a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Conduit consisting of a long hollow object (usually cylindrical) used to hold and conduct objects or liquids or gases
- n. - Electronic device consisting of a system of electrodes arranged in an evacuated glass or metal envelope
- n. - A hollow cylindrical shape
- n. - (anatomy) any hollow cylindrical body structure
- n. - An electric railway operating below the surface of the ground (usually in a city)
- v. - Provide with a tube or insert a tube into
- v. - Convey in a tube
- v. - Ride or float on an inflated tube
- v. - Place or enclose in a tube
Tube is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tube: B E T U
1 Anagram of Tube
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tube:
8 words found using the letters in "Tube"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words