Yes, be is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Be is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
14 definitions of the word 'be'.
- Have the quality of being; (copula, used with an adjective or a predicate noun)
- Be identical to; be someone or something
- Occupy a certain position or area; be somewhere
- Have an existence, be extant
- Happen, occur, take place; this was during the visit to my parents' house"
- Be identical or equivalent to
- Form or compose
- Work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- Represent, as of a character on stage
- Spend or use time
- Have life, be alive
- To remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- Be priced at
- A light strong brittle grey toxic bivalent metallic element
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to be:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'be'.