Yes, use is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Use is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
13 definitions of the word 'use'.
- Put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
- Take or consume (regularly or habitually)
- Use up, consume fully
- Seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
- Avail oneself to
- Habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
- The act of using
- What something is used for
- A particular service
- (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
- (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition
- Exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
- (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in use?
1 Anagram of Use
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to use:
There are 11 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'use'.