Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, use is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 3 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
1. Put into service; make work or employ for a particular purpose or for its inherent or natural purpose
2. Take or consume (regularly or habitually)
3. Use up, consume fully
4. Seek or achieve an end by using to one's advantage
5. Avail oneself to
6. Habitually do something (use only in the past tense)
1. The act of using
2. What something is used for
3. A particular service
4. (economics) the utilization of economic goods to satisfy needs or in manufacturing
5. (psychology) an automatic pattern of behavior in reaction to a specific situation; may be inherited or acquired through frequent repetition
6. Exerting shrewd or devious influence especially for one's own advantage
7. (law) the exercise of the legal right to enjoy the benefits of owning property
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in use?
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words