Is stub a Scrabble word?
Yes, stub is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Stub is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word stub.
- Pull up (weeds) by their roots
- Extinguish by crushing
- Clear of weeds by uprooting them
- Strike (one's toe) accidentally against an object
- A short piece remaining on a trunk or stem where a branch is lost
- A small piece
- A torn part of a ticket returned to the holder as a receipt
- The part of a check that is retained as a record
- The small unused part of something (especially the end of a cigarette that is left after smoking)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in stub?
3 Anagrams of Stub
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stub:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'stub'.