Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Content
The definition of content, the meaning of the word Content:
Is content a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Everything that is included in a collection and that is held or included in something
- n. - What a communication that is about something is about
- n. - The proportion of a substance that is contained in a mixture or alloy etc.
- n. - The amount that can be contained
- n. - The sum or range of what has been perceived, discovered, or learned
- n. - The state of being contented with your situation in life
- n. - Something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation
- v. - Satisfy in a limited way
- v. - Make content
- adj. - Satisfied or showing satisfaction with things as they are
Content is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in content: C E N N O T T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to content:
39 words found using the letters in "Content"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words