Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, jet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
1. Issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
2. Fly a jet plane
1. Of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
1. An airplane powered by one or more jet engines
2. The occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
3. A hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
4. Atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
5. Street names for ketamine
6. An artificially produced flow of water
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jet?
2 Letter Words