Yes, jet is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Jet is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'jet'.
- Issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
- Fly a jet plane
- Of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
- An airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- The occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- A hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
- Atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
- Street names for ketamine
- An artificially produced flow of water
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in jet?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jet:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'jet'.