Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Jet
The definition of jet, the meaning of the word Jet:
Is jet a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An airplane powered by one or more jet engines
- n. - The occurrence of a sudden discharge (as of liquid)
- n. - A hard black form of lignite that takes a brilliant polish and is used in jewelry or ornamentation
- n. - Atmospheric discharges (lasting 10 msec) bursting from the tops of giant storm clouds in blue cones that widen as they flash upward
- n. - Street names for ketamine
- n. - An artificially produced flow of water
- v. - Issue in a jet; come out in a jet; stream or spring forth
- v. - Fly a jet plane
- adj. - Of the blackest black; similar to the color of jet or coal
Jet is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in jet: E J T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to jet:
1 word found using the letters in "Jet"
2 Letter Words