Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Stars
The definition of stars, the meaning of the word Stars:
Is stars a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (astronomy) a celestial body of hot gases that radiates energy derived from thermonuclear reactions in the interior
- n. - Someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- n. - Any celestial body visible (as a point of light) from the Earth at night
- n. - An actor who plays a principal role
- n. - A plane figure with 5 or more points; often used as an emblem
- n. - A performer who receives prominent billing
- n. - A star-shaped character * used in printing
- n. - The topology of a network whose components are connected to a hub
- v. - Feature as the star
- v. - Be the star in a performance
- v. - Mark with an asterisk
Stars is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in stars: A R S S T
2 Anagrams of Stars
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to stars:
20 words found using the letters in "Stars"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words