Is enters a Scrabble word?
Yes, enters is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Enters is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word enters.
- To come or go into
- Become a participant; be involved in
- Register formally as a participant or member
- Be or play a part of or in
- Make a record of; set down in permanent form
- Come on stage
- Take on duties or office
- Put or introduce into something
- Set out on (an enterprise or subject of study)
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in enters?
7 Anagrams of Enters
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to enters:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'enters'.
- D: tenders
- O: estrone
- W: western
- V: venters
- X: externs