Is spoils a Scrabble word?
Yes, spoils is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Spoils is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word spoils.
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Become unfit for consumption or use
- Alter from the original
- Treat with excessive indulgence
- Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Have a strong desire or urge to do something
- Destroy and strip of its possession
- Make imperfect
- (usually plural) valuables taken by violence (especially in war)
- The act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
- The act of stripping and taking by force
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spoils?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spoils:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'spoils'.
- T: pistols