Is spoiling a Scrabble word?
Yes, spoiling is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Spoiling is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word spoiling.
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Become unfit for consumption or use
- Alter from the original
- Treat with excessive indulgence
- Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- Have a strong desire or urge to do something
- Destroy and strip of its possession
- Make imperfect
- The process of becoming spoiled
- The act of spoiling something by causing damage to it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in spoiling?
1 Anagram of Spoiling
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spoiling:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'spoiling'.