Is polish a Scrabble word?
Yes, polish is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Polish is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word polish.
- Make (a surface) shine
- Improve or perfect by pruning or polishing
- Bring to a highly developed, finished, or refined state
- Of or relating to Poland or its people or culture
- The property of being smooth and shiny
- A highly developed state of perfection; having a flawless or impeccable quality
- A preparation used in polishing
- The Slavic language of Poland
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in polish?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to polish:
There is 1 word that can be made by adding another letter to 'polish'.
- T: lithops