Is splits a Scrabble word?
Yes, splits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
Splits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
16 definitions of the word splits.
- Separate into parts or portions
- Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
- Discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
- Go one's own way; move apart
- Come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
- Extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
- A bottle containing half the usual amount
- A promised or claimed share of loot or money
- A lengthwise crack in wood
- An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- An old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea
- A dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
- (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl
- An increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
- The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
- Division of a group into opposing factions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in splits?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to splits:
There are 6 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'splits'.