Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, splits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Separate into parts or portions
2. Separate or cut with a tool, such as a sharp instrument
3. Discontinue an association or relation; go different ways
4. Go one's own way; move apart
5. Come open suddenly and violently, as if from internal pressure
1. Extending the legs at right angles to the trunk (one in front and the other in back)
2. A bottle containing half the usual amount
3. A promised or claimed share of loot or money
4. A lengthwise crack in wood
5. An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
6. An old Croatian city on the Adriatic Sea
7. A dessert of sliced fruit and ice cream covered with whipped cream and cherries and nuts
8. (tenpin bowling) a divided formation of pins left standing after the first bowl
9. An increase in the number of outstanding shares of a corporation without changing the shareholders' equity
10. The act of rending or ripping or splitting something
11. Division of a group into opposing factions
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in splits?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words