Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Snag
The definition of snag, the meaning of the word Snag:
Is snag a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A sharp protuberance
- n. - A dead tree that is still standing, usually in an undisturbed forest
- n. - An opening made forcibly as by pulling apart
- n. - An unforeseen obstacle
- v. - Catch on a snag
- v. - Get by acting quickly and smartly
- v. - Hew jaggedly
Snag is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in snag: A G N S
2 Anagrams of Snag
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to snag:
11 words found using the letters in "Snag"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words