Is sits a Scrabble word?
Yes, sits is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 4 points in Words with Friends
Sits is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word sits.
- Be seated
- Be around, often idly or without specific purpose
- Take a seat
- Be in session
- Assume a posture as for artistic purposes
- Sit and travel on the back of animal, usually while controlling its motions
- Be located or situated somewhere
- Work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
- Show to a seat; assign a seat for
- Serve in a specific professional capacity
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sits?
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sits:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sits'.