Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Splice
The definition of splice, the meaning of the word Splice:
Is splice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together
- n. - Joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
- v. - Join the ends of
- v. - Perform a marriage ceremony
- v. - Join together so as to form new genetic combinations
- v. - Join by interweaving strands
Splice is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in splice: C E I L P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to splice:
64 words found using the letters in "Splice"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words