Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, lies is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
1. Be located or situated somewhere; occupy a certain position
2. Be lying, be prostrate; be in a horizontal position
3. Originate (in)
4. Be and remain in a particular state or condition
5. Tell an untruth; pretend with intent to deceive
6. Have a place in relation to something else
7. Assume a reclining position
1. A statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
2. Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
3. Position or manner in which something is situated
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lies?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words