Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Ices
The definition of ices, the meaning of the word Ices:
Is ices a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Water frozen in the solid state
- n. - The frozen part of a body of water
- n. - Diamonds
- n. - A flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- n. - A frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- n. - An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- n. - A heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- n. - A rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- v. - Decorate with frosting
- v. - Cause to become ice or icy
- v. - Put ice on or put on ice
Ices is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in ices: C E I S
1 Anagram of Ices
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ices:
9 words found using the letters in "Ices"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words