Is ices a Scrabble word?
Yes, ices is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Ices is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word ices.
- Decorate with frosting
- Cause to become ice or icy
- Put ice on or put on ice
- Water frozen in the solid state
- The frozen part of a body of water
- A flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- A frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- An amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
- A heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
- A rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in ices?
1 Anagram of Ices
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to ices:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'ices'.