Is pile a Scrabble word?
Yes, pile is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Pile is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word pile.
- Arrange in stacks
- Press tightly together or cram
- Place or lay as if in a pile
- A collection of objects laid on top of each other
- (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- A large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- Fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- Battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
- A column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- The yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- A nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pile?
2 Anagrams of Pile
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pile:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pile'.