Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Definitions of Pile
The definition of pile, the meaning of the word Pile:
Is pile a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A collection of objects laid on top of each other
- n. - (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- n. - A large sum of money (especially as pay or profit)
- n. - Fine soft dense hair (as the fine short hair of cattle or deer or the wool of sheep or the undercoat of certain dogs)
- n. - Battery consisting of voltaic cells arranged in series; the earliest electric battery devised by Volta
- n. - A column of wood or steel or concrete that is driven into the ground to provide support for a structure
- n. - The yarn (as in a rug or velvet or corduroy) that stands up from the weave
- n. - A nuclear reactor that uses controlled nuclear fission to generate energy
- v. - Arrange in stacks
- v. - Press tightly together or cram
- v. - Place or lay as if in a pile
Pile is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in pile: E I L P
2 Anagrams of Pile
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pile:
10 words found using the letters in "Pile"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words