Is pencils a Scrabble word?
Yes, pencils is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
Pencils is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
5 definitions of the word pencils.
- Write, draw, or trace with a pencil
- A thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood
- Graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- A figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- A cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in pencils?
1 Anagram of Pencils
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to pencils:
There are 3 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'pencils'.