Is special a Scrabble word?
Yes, special is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Special is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word special.
- Unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- For a special service or occasion
- Surpassing what is common or usual or expected
- Adapted to or reserved for a particular purpose
- Having a specific function or scope
- First and most important
- Added to a regular schedule
- A special offering (usually temporary and at a reduced price) that is featured in advertising
- A dish or meal given prominence in e.g. a restaurant
- A television production that features a particular person or work or topic
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in special?
1 Anagram of Special
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to special:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'special'.