Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Spice
The definition of spice, the meaning of the word Spice:
Is spice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Aromatic substances of vegetable origin used as a preservative
- n. - Any of a variety of pungent aromatic vegetable substances used for flavoring food
- n. - The property of being seasoned with spice and so highly flavored
- v. - Make more interesting or flavorful
- v. - Add herbs or spices to
Spice is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in spice: C E I P S
2 Anagrams of Spice
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to spice:
31 words found using the letters in "Spice"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words