Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Splices
The definition of splices, the meaning of the word Splices:
Is splices a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A junction where two things (as paper or film or magnetic tape) have been joined together
- n. - Joint made by overlapping two ends and joining them together
- v. - Join the ends of
- v. - Perform a marriage ceremony
- v. - Join together so as to form new genetic combinations
- v. - Join by interweaving strands
Splices is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in splices: C E I L P S S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to splices:
91 words found using the letters in "Splices"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words