Is slice a Scrabble word?
Yes, slice is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Slice is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
10 definitions of the word slice.
- Make a clean cut through
- Hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- Cut into slices
- Hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
- A share of something
- A serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- A wound made by cutting
- A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- A thin flat piece cut off of some object
- A spatula for spreading paint or ink
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in slice?
1 Anagram of Slice
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slice:
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'slice'.