Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Slice
The definition of slice, the meaning of the word Slice:
Is slice a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A share of something
- n. - A serving that has been cut from a larger portion
- n. - A wound made by cutting
- n. - A golf shot that curves to the right for a right-handed golfer
- n. - A thin flat piece cut off of some object
- n. - A spatula for spreading paint or ink
- v. - Make a clean cut through
- v. - Hit a ball and put a spin on it so that it travels in a different direction
- v. - Cut into slices
- v. - Hit a ball so that it causes a backspin
Slice is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in slice: C E I L S
1 Anagram of Slice
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to slice:
26 words found using the letters in "Slice"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words