Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Shed
The definition of shed, the meaning of the word Shed:
Is shed a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
- v. - Get rid of
- v. - Pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- v. - Cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- v. - Cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- adj. - Shed at an early stage of development
Shed is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in shed: D E H S
1 Anagram of Shed
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shed:
11 words found using the letters in "Shed"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words