Is shed a Scrabble word?
Yes, shed is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Shed is a valid Scrabble word.
Shed is a word starting with s ending with d. Check our list of words starting with s ending with d.
Table of Contents
6 definitions of the word shed.
- Get rid of
- Pour out in drops or small quantities or as if in drops or small quantities
- Cause or allow (a solid substance) to flow or run out or over
- Cast off hair, skin, horn, or feathers
- Shed at an early stage of development
- An outbuilding with a single story; used for shelter or storage
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in shed?
1 Anagram of Shed
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to shed:
There are 7 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'shed'.