Yes, cores is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
Cores is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word 'cores'.
- Remove the core or center from
- A small group of indispensable persons or things
- The center of an object
- The central part of the Earth
- The choicest or most essential or most vital part of some idea or experience
- A cylindrical sample of soil or rock obtained with a hollow drill
- An organization founded by James Leonard Farmer in 1942 to work for racial equality
- The central meaning or theme of a speech or literary work
- (computer science) a tiny ferrite toroid formerly used in a random access memory to store one bit of data; now superseded by semiconductor memories
- The chamber of a nuclear reactor containing the fissile material where the reaction takes place
- A bar of magnetic material (as soft iron) that passes through a coil and serves to increase the inductance of the coil
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in cores?
3 Anagrams of Cores
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to cores:
There are 19 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'cores'.
- A: coarse
- C: soccer
- I: cosier
- K: ockers
- M: comers
- Z: crozes