Is closure a Scrabble word?
Yes, closure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Closure is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word closure.
- Terminate debate by calling for a vote
- Approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap
- A rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- A Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- Something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making
- An obstruction in a pipe or tube
- The act of blocking
- Termination of operations
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in closure?
1 Anagram of Closure
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to closure:
There are 9 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'closure'.