Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Closure
The definition of closure, the meaning of the word Closure:
Is closure a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Approaching a particular destination; a coming closer; a narrowing of a gap
- n. - A rule for limiting or ending debate in a deliberative body
- n. - A Gestalt principle of organization holding that there is an innate tendency to perceive incomplete objects as complete and to close or fill gaps and to perceive asymmetric stimuli as symmetric
- n. - Something settled or resolved; the outcome of decision making
- n. - An obstruction in a pipe or tube
- n. - The act of blocking
- n. - Termination of operations
- v. - Terminate debate by calling for a vote
Closure is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in closure: C E L O R S U
1 Anagram of Closure
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to closure:
136 words found using the letters in "Closure"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words