Is curse a Scrabble word?
Yes, curse is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Curse is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word curse.
- Utter obscenities or profanities
- Heap obscenities upon
- Wish harm upon; invoke evil upon
- Exclude from a church or a religious community
- Profane or obscene expression usually of surprise or anger
- An appeal to some supernatural power to inflict evil on someone or some group
- An evil spell
- Something causing misery or death
- A severe affliction
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in curse?
4 Anagrams of Curse
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to curse:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'curse'.
- B: cubers
- H: ruches
- K: sucker
- P: spruce
- V: curves
- X: cruxes