Is sour a Scrabble word?
Yes, sour is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 5 points in Words with Friends
Sour is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word sour.
- Go sour or spoil
- Make sour or more sour
- Smelling of fermentation or staleness
- Having a sharp biting taste
- One of the four basic taste sensations; like the taste of vinegar or lemons
- In an unpalatable state
- Inaccurate in pitch
- Showing a brooding ill humor
- A cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
- The taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- The property of being acidic
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sour?
1 Anagram of Sour
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sour:
There are 10 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sour'.