Is obscure a Scrabble word?
Yes, obscure is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
Obscure is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
11 definitions of the word obscure.
- Not clearly understood or expressed
- Marked by difficulty of style or expression
- Difficult to find
- Not famous or acclaimed
- Not drawing attention
- Remote and separate physically or socially
- Make less visible or unclear
- Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- Make obscure or unclear
- Reduce a vowel to a neutral one, such as a schwa
- Make undecipherable or imperceptible by obscuring or concealing
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in obscure?
1 Anagram of Obscure
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to obscure:
There are 5 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'obscure'.