Is courses a Scrabble word?
Yes, courses is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
Courses is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
12 definitions of the word courses.
- Move swiftly through or over
- Move along, of liquids
- Hunt with hounds
- Education imparted in a series of lessons or meetings
- A connected series of events or actions or developments
- General line of orientation
- A mode of action
- A line or route along which something travels or moves
- A body of students who are taught together
- Part of a meal served at one time
- (construction) a layer of masonry
- Facility consisting of a circumscribed area of land or water laid out for a sport
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in courses?
2 Anagrams of Courses
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to courses:
There are 12 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'courses'.