Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
14 Definitions of Hurt
The definition of hurt, the meaning of the word Hurt:
Is hurt a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.
- n. - Psychological suffering
- n. - Feelings of mental or physical pain
- n. - A damage or loss
- n. - The act of damaging something or someone
- v. - Be the source of pain
- v. - Give trouble or pain to
- v. - Cause emotional anguish or make miserable
- v. - Cause damage or affect negatively
- v. - Hurt the feelings of
- v. - Feel physical pain
- v. - Feel pain or be in pain
- adj. - Suffering from physical injury especially that suffered in battle
- adj. - Damaged inanimate objects or their value
Hurt is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in hurt: H R T U
2 Anagrams of Hurt
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to hurt:
6 words found using the letters in "Hurt"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words