Is simple a Scrabble word?
Yes, simple is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 13 points in Words with Friends
Simple is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word simple.
- Having few parts; not complex or complicated or involved
- Easy and not involved or complicated
- Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- Exhibiting childlike simplicity and credulity
- Lacking mental capacity and subtlety
- (botany) of leaf shapes; of leaves having no divisions or subdivisions
- Any herbaceous plant having medicinal properties
- A person lacking intelligence or common sense
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in simple?
1 Anagram of Simple
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to simple:
There are 13 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'simple'.