Is limes a Scrabble word?
Yes, limes is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Limes is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word limes.
- Spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- Cover with lime so as to induce growth
- A caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- A sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- Any of various related trees bearing limes
- Any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers; several yield valuable timber
- The green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in limes?
3 Anagrams of Limes
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to limes:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'limes'.