Is miles a Scrabble word?
Yes, miles is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
Miles is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word miles.
- A unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
- A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- A large distance
- A former British unit of length once used in navigation; equivalent to 6,000 feet (1828.8 meters)
- A former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- An ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
- A Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- A footrace extending one mile
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in miles?
3 Anagrams of Miles
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to miles:
There are 15 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'miles'.