Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Mils
The definition of mils, the meaning of the word Mils:
Is mils a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A Cypriot monetary unit equal to one thousandth of a pound
- n. - A Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- n. - A unit of length equal to one thousandth of an inch; used to specify thickness (e.g., of sheets or wire)
- n. - A metric unit of volume equal to one thousandth of a liter
- n. - An angular unit used in artillery; equal to 1/6400 of a complete revolution
Mils is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mils: I L M S
1 Anagram of Mils
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mils:
10 words found using the letters in "Mils"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words