Is mis a Scrabble word?
Yes, mis is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Mis is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
8 definitions of the word mis.
- Destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- A former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- A unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
- A midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- The government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- The government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- The syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in mis?
2 Anagrams of Mis
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mis:
There are 18 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'mis'.