Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Lime
The definition of lime, the meaning of the word Lime:
Is lime a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A caustic substance produced by heating limestone
- n. - A white crystalline oxide used in the production of calcium hydroxide
- n. - A sticky adhesive that is smeared on small branches to capture small birds
- n. - Any of various related trees bearing limes
- n. - Any of various deciduous trees of the genus Tilia with heart-shaped leaves and drooping cymose clusters of yellowish often fragrant flowers; several yield valuable timber
- n. - The green acidic fruit of any of various lime trees
- v. - Spread birdlime on branches to catch birds
- v. - Cover with lime so as to induce growth
Lime is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in lime: E I L M
1 Anagram of Lime
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lime:
11 words found using the letters in "Lime"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words