Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bare is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
1. Completely unclothed
2. Lacking in amplitude or quantity
3. Not having a protective covering
4. Lacking its natural or customary covering
5. Just barely adequate or within a lower limit
6. Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
7. Lacking a surface finish such as paint
8. Providing no shelter or sustenance
9. Having everything extraneous removed including contents
10. Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
1. Lay bare
2. Make public
3. Lay bare
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bare?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words