Is bare a Scrabble word?
Yes, bare is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Bare is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
Dictionary definitions of the word bare
The meaning of bare
13 definitions of the word bare.
- Completely unclothed
- Lacking in amplitude or quantity
- Not having a protective covering
- Lacking its natural or customary covering
- Just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- Apart from anything else; without additions or modifications
- Lacking a surface finish such as paint
- Providing no shelter or sustenance
- Having everything extraneous removed including contents
- Lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- Lay bare
- Make public
- Lay bare
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bare?
2 Anagrams of Bare
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bare:
Unscramble the letters in bare
There are 14 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'bare'.