Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Mile
The definition of mile, the meaning of the word Mile:
Is mile a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet; exactly 1609.344 meters
- n. - A unit of length used in navigation; exactly 1,852 meters; historically based on the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude
- n. - A large distance
- n. - A former British unit of length once used in navigation; equivalent to 6,000 feet (1828.8 meters)
- n. - A former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters); 800 feet longer than a statute mile
- n. - An ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
- n. - A Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- n. - A footrace extending one mile
Mile is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in mile: E I L M
1 Anagram of Mile
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to mile:
11 words found using the letters in "Mile"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words