Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Selling
The definition of selling, the meaning of the word Selling:
Is selling a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The exchange of goods for an agreed sum of money
- v. - Exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- v. - Be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- v. - Persuade somebody to accept something
- v. - Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- v. - Give up for a price or reward
- v. - Be approved of or gain acceptance
- v. - Be responsible for the sale of
- v. - Deliver to an enemy by treachery
Selling is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in selling: E G I L L N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to selling:
75 words found using the letters in "Selling"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words