Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Betray
The definition of betray, the meaning of the word Betray:
Is betray a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Reveal unintentionally
- v. - Deliver to an enemy by treachery
- v. - Disappoint, prove undependable to; abandon, forsake
- v. - Be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
- v. - Give away information about somebody
- v. - Cause someone to believe an untruth
Betray is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in betray: A B E R T Y
1 Anagram of Betray
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to betray:
75 words found using the letters in "Betray"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words