Is lines a Scrabble word?
Yes, lines is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
Lines is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
36 definitions of the word lines.
- Be in line with; form a line along
- Cover the interior of
- Make a mark or lines on a surface
- Mark with lines
- Fill plentifully
- Reinforce with fabric
- A formation of people or things one beside another
- A mark that is long relative to its width
- A formation of people or things one behind another
- A length (straight or curved) without breadth or thickness; the trace of a moving point
- Text consisting of a row of words written across a page or computer screen
- A single frequency (or very narrow band) of radiation in a spectrum
- A fortified position (especially one marking the most forward position of troops)
- A course of reasoning aimed at demonstrating a truth or falsehood; the methodical process of logical reasoning
- A conductor for transmitting electrical or optical signals or electric power
- A connected series of events or actions or developments
- A spatial location defined by a real or imaginary unidimensional extent
- A slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
- A pipe used to transport liquids or gases
- The road consisting of railroad track and roadbed
- A telephone connection
- Acting in conformity
- The descendants of one individual
- Something (as a cord or rope) that is long and thin and flexible
- The principal activity in your life that you do to earn money
- In games or sports; a mark indicating positions or bounds of the playing area
- (often plural) a means of communication or access
- A particular kind of product or merchandise
- A commercial organization serving as a common carrier
- Space for one line of print (one column wide and 1/14 inch deep) used to measure advertising
- The maximum credit that a customer is allowed
- A succession of notes forming a distinctive sequence
- Persuasive but insincere talk that is usually intended to deceive or impress
- A short personal letter
- A conceptual separation or distinction
- Mechanical system in a factory whereby an article is conveyed through sites at which successive operations are performed on it
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in lines?
2 Anagrams of Lines
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to lines:
There are 16 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'lines'.
- C: clines
- F: elfins
- I: sileni
- N: linens
- R: liners
- U: lunies