Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Sell
The definition of sell, the meaning of the word Sell:
Is sell a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The activity of persuading someone to buy
- v. - Exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- v. - Be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- v. - Persuade somebody to accept something
- v. - Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- v. - Give up for a price or reward
- v. - Be approved of or gain acceptance
- v. - Be responsible for the sale of
- v. - Deliver to an enemy by treachery
Sell is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in sell: E L L S
1 Anagram of Sell
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sell:
7 words found using the letters in "Sell"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words