Yes, sell is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 4 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
Sell is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
9 definitions of the word 'sell'.
- Exchange or deliver for money or its equivalent
- Be sold at a certain price or in a certain way
- Persuade somebody to accept something
- Do business; offer for sale as for one's livelihood
- Give up for a price or reward
- Be approved of or gain acceptance
- Be responsible for the sale of
- Deliver to an enemy by treachery
- The activity of persuading someone to buy
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in sell?
1 Anagram of Sell
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to sell:
There are 17 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'sell'.